Acro Polates is Singapore’s most dedicated pole-fitness studio with the sole aim to bring passion into dance and fitness, in a safe and professional environment, through our internationally-certified instructors.
Acro Polates, as the name implies, indicates our focus on conditioning your body for the acrobatic flexibility, and elevating your fitness level on a pole. Our studio specializes in pole-fitness and pole-dancing on both static and spinny pole. We are privileged to be recognized as the first school in Singapore to venture into Tissue/Silk and Lyra/Hoop, and offered our students the opportunity to be the first to indulge in the beautiful art of aerial dance locally.
The often misconception of pole-dancing is link to its roots of burlesque and if you think the only style is being provocative and sexually-charged, we are happy to open your eyes to this healthy sport, which is no mean feat as a fitness regime! Pole fitness is not only fun, but it works and tone more muscles than you can imagine, including the abdominals, biceps, triceps, abductors, thighs, calves, shoulders and the list goes on.
We believe in non-conforming each individual’s expression of self, thus allowing our students to communicate their sensuality and personal stories through a myriad of styles as they progress, creating mesmerizing art-forms in their dances. It encourages confidence, creativity and a unique style that is not limited to simply exotic dancing.
Our priority is to ease our students, regardless of beginners or experienced dancers into the various courses available, suited to the fitness levels of individuals to ensure the experience with us will be an enriching and fulfilling one amidst the fun. The programs transcend all ages and fitness levels as we rely heavily on the expertise of our instructors pacing your progress.
We are engaged in building passion and love for what we do, and take pride in elevating the confidence and experiences of our instructors and students alike. We definitely look forward to you to be a part of this special camaraderie, and share the concrete bonds we have established and valued with each and every one of our students.
LEVEL 10 Master Class *NEW*
Much like fashion trends that change from season to season, fitness has evolved and gone in many different directions over the years. How we exercise, where we exercise becomes the next fashion accessory and status symbol.
Who would imagine that pole dancing which was perceived as a sexy form of dance that took place only in night clubs some 15 years ago is now a popular fitness regimen chosen by many modern and brave women. It has not stopped evolving, thanks to the influence of aerial arts and Chinese poles that have made pole dancing challenging. In fact, the entire pole industry has not stopped inventing, as acrobats, gymnasts and contortionists continue to inspire the sport.
At Acro Polates, we believe one can never stop learning. Our instructors dedicate much time in researching new moves, discovering trends and attending masterclasses ourselves. As a pole and aerial specialized studio, we believe in sharing what we learn so that in turn, we get motivated by our students' passion and desire to upgrade and challenge themselves.
Our Level 10 Master Class is somewhat an open class for the students of Acro who have attained "advance status". Besides learning what is new and trendy, expect lots of discussions and sharing.
Sign up today as we debut our Level 10- Master Class led by Eunice, Gwen and taught by the entire instructor team. We have no doubt you are going to thoroughly enjoy this class, but the only problem is, at Acro Polates we will never graduate because there is always something new to learn!
- We are currently accepting orders for X-pole. Please email us at
or call us at 6334 2382 and look for Pearli
- Please be advised of our new term schedule for 10 JUNE - 4 AUGUST 2013. Kindly register here.
- Aerial Fitness Trial for HOOP and SILK is on 27 MAY at 9:00pm at GymKraft 100 Guillemard Road. Please register here.
- Our next FREE Pole Trial is on 5 June , Wednesday at 7:30pm.Please registerhere.
- Our new shorts and aerial tights have arrived. Aerial tights length is adjustable with drawstrings and versatile lycra fold over waist band. Fold to reveal flat tummy or abs or you can pull up to avoid silk burns. Please check out pictures under merchandise. http://www.polefessional.com.sg/about-acro-polates/merchandise
- Thank you for those who have been following us on our YouTube channel accounts Acropolates and Acropoleformers. We have created a new account sgpolechallenge wherein you can watch the videos from our anniversary last June 11, 2011. Please check out http://www.youtube.com/user/sgpolechallenge
- Acro Polates is one of the sponsors, alongside renowned Felix Cane, of the POLE POCKET application on iPhone. Download it today.
- Look out for our cute little birthday cards that comes with a little surprise.
- Acro Polates is the 1ST STUDIO to introduce aerial fitness in Singapore and 1st LOCAL aerialists performing in corporate events both locally and internationally.