|Our Studio & Studio Policies|
The studio with it’s vibrant colours offer the students the energy they so require for the workout. At the same time, the soft lightings and adjustable state of art surround system provides you with an alternative mood so that you can effectively warm up, cool down or perfect that choreography! Not to mention the peeps who learn and practice Acro Polates are a warm, affectionate and helpful bunch and makes workout so much more fun.
The studio is also equipped with mirrors on 3 sides of the walls, curtain to cover up one side for non-reflective choreography, a wall-mounted LCD TV so that we can watch instructional or pole videos by some of the famous pole dancers of the world!
Not to mention Acro Polates is the FIRST studio equipped with tailored made foam crash mats for safe learning of inverts. Together with a clean environment that is vacuumed and mopped regularly, Acro Polates prides itself as a studio that offers you a safe and hygienic environment.
The studio is fitted with 6 removable X-poles. X-poles are touted as the best and safest removable poles in the region.
The studio is available for hire at $50 per hour with poles installed (there are usually 6 X-poles), subject to min 2 hours.
When you enrol into any of our classes, you automatically become a member of Acro Polates.
1. Member must preferably be above 18years of age. Anyone below the approved age will need to show proof of parental consent of your participation.
2. Member should participate in the activities only if he/she fully understands his/her own physical abilities & status and that he/she is fit to do so. If participant has any previous medical history/injuries that may result in jeopardy of the condition or injury, participant agrees to consult the doctor and certified fit to participate.
3. Enrolment of a particular class in on a first-come-first -served basis complete with payment by cash or cheque (cheque upon clearance) prior to the start of the course. As a minimum number of participants apply for each course, Acro Polates (thereafter the company) reserves the right to cancel the course or postpone until desired number is achieved. In the event of a cancellation, a full refund will be made to those who have paid up.
4..No replacement class or refunds will be made for any class missed/unutilized, However Acro Polates is known to render assistance, however only on a case-by-case basis.
5. All Course fees once paid are not refundable except for #3. The company reserves its rights not to accommodate any requests for swops or transfers or changes to course times.
6.The participant/ member however, understands that there are risks of injuries/accidents during classes or from the use of the studio & its equipment, and the member agrees to assume all such risks and that the studio, its company, instructors or any of the studio/company's management & staff, or affiliates are NOT IN ANY WAY responsible nor held liable for any such injury/injuries or loss.
7. The member agrees NOT to practice any new moves without proper guidance or supervision.
8..The member agrees not to hold the company liable for any loss of belongings.