What classes do you offer?
I am new to Pole / Aerial, what class should I begin with?
For complete beginners, we recommend Beginner Pole 1 / Beginner Silks or Hoop 1. These are foundational classes to learn apparatus handling, safety, basic spins and tricks.
I have no exercise or dance background, will I be able to catch up in class?
Our lessons are designed with a gradual progression, your instructor will guide you with exercises to develop bodily awareness and conditioning exercises to help strengthen the muscles and improve fitness. You will definitely see progress with consistent effort!
How long is one term, and what happens if I can’t commit for that duration?
How do I sign up for a course?
If I missed a class, am I allowed to book a makeup class?
All makeup classes and practice slots are subjected to availability, and have to be consumed within the same term. Students can go to a similar or lower level class for makeup, or attend an open practice session. If you miss your makeup session, it will be forfeited.
How much does each class costs?
You may check our pricing here
What's your refund policy?
What if I have signed up for a course but is unable to continue due to certain factors (injury, pregnancy etc.)
Please inform us of your condition as soon as you can, and provide us with a valid medical certificate (MC) or doctor's note. We will process your request for deferment/ refund/ transfer upon receiving valid documentations with an admin fee of $25.
Do you have trial classes? How do I book them and how much do they cost?
What should I wear for trial classes?
What can I expect from trial classes?
Do you have open practice sessions for pole and aerial? How do I book them?
Yes, please check our sessions here to book.
How much are your practice sessions and how long is each session?
I have booked the session but I cannot make it. Can it be refunded?
If you are unable to attend the session, please inform us at 9652 5983 no later than 12 hours before the session to arrange for an alternative slot. If we do not hear from you by then, the session will be forfeited.
Safety & Risk Acknowledgement
1. Participants should participate in the activities only if he/she fully understands his/her own physical abilities and that he/she is fit to do so. Participants agree to consult the doctor to be certified fit to participate should there be any previous medical histories /injuries that may result in jeopardy of the condition.
2. It is the responsibility of all participants to advise the studio of any health conditions. The studio reserves the right to turn away a participant who has fever, or any symptom of communicable and contagious diseases.
3. Participants attending classes at Acro Polates do so entirely at their own risk. Acro Polates shall NOT be liable for any injuries or illness or death sustained by participants directly or indirectly relating to, or as a result of his/her participation in the lessons, training sessions, or events conducted, organized, participated by the studio.
4. The participant agrees NOT to practice any new moves without proper guidance or supervision.
5. The participant agrees NOT to hold the studio liable for any loss of personal belongings.
Acro Polates reserves the right to amend, vary, add to or remove the terms and conditions as the studio deems fit.